This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK at Verve Homecare.
We are looking for Registration & Compliance Officer’s to join our team, we offer fantastic employee benefits like Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle & Tech Scheme, 25% Off O2, Staff Skills Academy, Season Ticket Loans, Blue Light Care and many more.
- Responsible for checking process, which includes collecting all relevant right to work checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date
- Using marketing tools effectively to generate business and sourcing candidates required for the business
- Brief candidates about what to expect at interview, what documents we require and what their role will be
- Interview candidates, applying for and checking candidates’ references
- Verifying candidate right to work documents
- Provide advice to candidates about pay rates, training and career progression in their sector
- Monitoring daily reports to track any compliance documentation that is due to expire and ensuring timely renewal for all candidates
- You will also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance documents and issues as well as ensuring that the database is completely up to date
- Achieve agreed targets with management
- Sending out ID badges/uniforms as per requirements
- Creating and emailing Staff Profiles to support the sales team and ensuring that candidates are 100% compliant and profiles are 100% correct
- Ensuring that every candidate file on Eclipse is completely up to on all fields i.e. personal details, payment details, compliance requirements etc (list not exhaustive)
- Processing DBS Checks and organising any training requirements for candidates
- General Administrative and Clerical support including scanning and copying of candidates documents
- Any other duties required by Senior Management
You would be joining us in our fabulous offices in Canary Wharf and our environment can only be described as a fast paced, fully motivated and vibrant office. We offer competitive salaries as well as a rewarding bonus structure.