Due to expansion, Verve Homecare are currently recruiting for Care Coordinators to be based at our Head Office in Canary Wharf, London.
We are looking for Care Coordinator’s to join our team, we offer fantastic employee benefits like Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle & Tech Scheme, 25% Off O2, Staff Skills Academy, Season Ticket Loans, Blue Light Care and many more.
- To provide leadership to care staff within Verve Homecare Ltd
- To provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the manager.
- To supervise the care delivery within the service
- To maintain skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain practices as up to date
- Ensure service users are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing.
- To ensure that all staff contribute to the efficient running of Verve Homecare and supervise staff
- To organise and coordinate care delivery in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements and under the direction of the manager.
- Ensure that the care service is delivered to service users at the times and for the duration specified in the relevant individual agreement(s) and contract standards
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.
- Develop effective working relationships with other employees within Verve Homecare
- Work in cooperation with members of the multi-disciplinary team’s to maximise opportunities for service users.
- Attend statutory training and any other training as directed by management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong Analytical thinking and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Compassion and empathy
- Ability to travel